How can I fix the Eudora SSL Error Message?
- Click Tools, then Options from the menu bar.
- Click Sending Mail in the category list, then click the Last SSL Info button. (You may need to do this for Checking Mail instead)
- Click Certificate Information Manager.
- Select and add the following certificates to your trusted certificates.
“US, California, Mendocino, Mendocino Community Network, IT Services, *.mcn.org”
"US, thawte DV SSL CA -G2"
- Certificate is located under server certificates. Click the “+” in order to see all of the certificates. Click to highlight, then click Add To Trusted.
- The certificate will be added and appear under the User Trusted Certificates
- Click Done to close the Certificate Information Manager window, then OK to close the Eudora SSL Connection Information Manager and OK to close the Options window.
Eudora should now be fully configured. Try sending yourself a test message.